Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Day 9 Morning

I have just rung the hospital so I could give you all an update on Gracie's progress. This morning not a lot has changed since yesterday, which is a great sign. Now that she is progressing they are also trying to get her back into a day and night routine. So being quiet all night is a good thing. I want to thank you all again for your continued support and prayers for Gracie and us. Watch this space and I will give you a run down of the days events this evening when I get home. Yesterday she had a 'stay at home and in bed day' - meaning no scans or anything else. I'm not sure what they have in mind for today :)

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear of some positive progress. We love you Grace and miss you in Modern History. Can't wait until we get you back.
    In our prayers,
    Mr C.

    ReplyDelete