Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Day 15 Evening

Well I must say I am a little put out by the hospital sometimes. They do a great job caring for Gracie, but tonight they wouldn't let me stay!  :(  As soon as she knew I was heading home she wanted to hop out of bed and come home with me.  :)  Obviously she is much more settled when I am there. It frustrates me that the nurses can't just go with this and push policy aside for the well being of the patient.  Anyway... 

Gracie had been very busy today. After staying last night I headed home for a shower and a nap before going back around lunch time to find Grace eating pureed meat and veg for lunch. After lunch she had a shower, did some exercises, had a couple of tubes changed, (she coped with this much better than her brother - not telling you which one!) and also had a Nerve Conduct Study, (I think that's what it was called). So for someone who hasn't done a lot in the last 2 weeks she ended up pretty tired, so hopefully she will sleep well. Before I left we read from Ps 4:8 'I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety' and committed her into the Lord's hands for the night. Please pray with us that she will have a quiet and peaceful night

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating for you Gillian. Praying that the Peace of God will be with you both tonight and allow you to rest. XxKim

    ReplyDelete