Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Monday 5 March 1pm

I must say Gracie is looking better than me today. She is looking almost normal and I have hit a wall. It's now my turn for some R & R, so I am spending a little time with Jonnie to rest and eat well and then back to the hospital. I checked with Grace this morning to see if she was feeling up to visitors today? - sadly she still gets very tired just with walking and showering, but she is improving every day. So hopefully in another few days she may be up to the multitude of visitors that want to come. We will turn that multitude into a trickle, somehow, so as not to overwhelm her. As Christie mentioned she is looking more and more like her normal self. Please be patient with us a little longer.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! Sounds like you'll need some kind of appointment booking system for Gracie's visitors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful to Our Amazing God who has had Grace in the palm of His healing hand through this worrying time!!The prayers of His people are being answered Praise God. You have all been in our thoughts and prayers and will continue to be so.

    Kaye Mc

    ReplyDelete